Princess Cruises Salutes Seattle Seahawks Super Fan PJ Ledorze for his 12s Spirit
Cruise Line Surprises Him with Invitation to Set Sail on First- Ever Seahawks Fan Cruise
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (January 26, 2015) – Princess Cruises, the Official Cruise Line of the Seattle Seahawks, honored Seattle Seahawks fan PJ LeDorze for embodying the spirit of the 12s and presented him with an invitation to cruise aboard its first-ever “Sail with the 12s Seahawks Fan Cruise” over Father’s Day this June. LeDorze performed a random act of kindness following the Jan. 18 conference championship game, giving his Seahawks jersey to a young, dejected Packers fan and highlighting the true spirit of sportsmanship.
The seven-night Alaska cruise vacation aboard Crown Princess will depart Seattle on June 20 and feature the ultimate in player interaction and onboard fan activities as it sails to Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, and Victoria, B.C. Fan cruise activities will include:
- Meet and greet autograph signings and photo opportunities with Seattle Seahawks players in featured ports
- Q&A “Chalk Talks” with alumni
- Seahawks “Rally at Sea”
- Appearances by Blitz the Mascot and the Sea Gals
- On-deck Tailgate Party with game-day inspired food
- Football inspired movie nights on the giant Movies Under the Stars poolside LED screen
- “Spirit of the 12s” contests and Seahawks trivia contests
“PJ created a special memory for a young sports fan and this unforgettable fan voyage will now create a special memory for PJ,” said Lisa Syme, vice president product development for Princess Cruises’ Seattle office.
“I’ve never been on a cruise. I’ve never been to Alaska. This is unbelievable!” said LeDorze in accepting the cruise invitation in front of CenturyLink Field.
Additional information about the “Sail with the 12s” fan cruise can be found at princess.com/seahawks.
SOURCE: Princess Cruises